- Mahesh Wadhwa, Principal, Registered Architect
- Akam A. Kumar, Design Architect and Project Manager
- Christian Nicolalde, Architectural Designer
- Ram Guliani, P.E. Civil Engineer
- Achilles “Aki” Kozakis, Consultant
- Harry Brendgen, Consulting Engineer
- Chaim Steinberg, Consulting Engineer
- Saad Ahmed, Consulting Engineer
Mahesh Wadhwa, Principal, Registered Architect
Mr. Wadhwa has over 40 years of experience in various Architectural/Engineering projects. His strength lies in design formulation, proper administration of project contracts, and containment of costs. His designs are based on energy conservation, environmental studies, code conformance, and intellect. He has designed and developed many office buildings, health facilities, multifamily housing, industrial facilities, commercial and institutional projects. He is a Registered Architect and has completed the Accessibility Academy by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation and is certified by the International Conference of Building Officials as a Building Code Accessibility/Usability Specialist.
His leadership abilities have been demonstrated while working for other companies as a project team leader. He is primarily responsible for programming, budgeting, scheduling, and coordinating with the client and other engineering disciplines within and outside WAI.
While employed by other companies, Mr. Wadhwa has been involved in the design of several control buildings, booster pump buildings, aircraft hanger facilities, and maintenance/ warehouse buildings for pipeline projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – Bombay, India – 1967
- AutoCAD Training – Houston Community College – 1992
- Professional Affiliations: American Institute of Architects, A.I.A.
- Procon Inc. – Houston, TX – Design Architect Group Leader
- Stran Steel Corporation – Houston, TX – Squad Leader
- Ministry of Health – Government of India – Architect
Akam (Ajay) Kumar, Project Manager
Mr. Kumar has twenty years of experience in various architectural projects. While working for Stein, Doshi and Bhalla he was responsible for design, detailing, landscape design, and the site supervision of institutional, exhibition, and industrial buildings. Some of the major projects he has worked on include the India Habitat Center, Exhibition Center, and the Banker’s Institute.
He is proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Studio, and Stratavision. He has taken classes at the Art Institute of Houston in the Computer Animation Program which include working with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quark XPress, and Adobe Premier. He has also worked as a freelance graphic designer with architectural graphic design firms and advertising firms in India.
- Master of Architecture
- University of Southern California – 1994
- Computer Animation
- Art Institute of Houston – 1996
- Professional Affiliations: A.I.A.
- Stein, Doshi and Bhalla – New Delhi, India – Architect
- Threshold Architects – New Delhi, India – Architect
Ram Guliani, Professional Engineer
Mr. Guliani has over eighteen years of experience in various architectural/engineering projects. During the last six years he has worked on many Hotel/Motel projects, light industrial projects and Retail projects. While working for Northern Railway and Delhi Metro Rail Corp. Ltd., he was responsible for designing & detailing of structural/architectural drawings and the site supervision of Metro Rail Station building, elevated Metro Rail corridor and the Quality Control on projects. Some of the major projects he has worked on include Rohini Metro Station, Police station building and school building.
Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
Institution of Engineers, India – 1992
P.E. – State of Texas
Member – American Society of Civil Engineers
Northern Railway – New Delhi, India – Junior Engineer
Delhi Metro Rail Corpn. Ltd. – New Delhi, India – Site Engineer
Christian Nicolalde, Architectural Designer
Mr. Nicolalde has over five years of experience in various architectural/ engineering projects. During the last three years he has worked on several Hotel/Motel projects and Retail shopping projects. He is very proficient in AutoCad and Photoshop Studio.
Education – Bachelors of Science in Architecture, U.C.E. University, Ecuador
Related Experience – Bridgewater Carltech, Houston, TX
Chaim S. Steinberg, Consulting Engineer
Mr. Steinberg has over 40 years of intensive as well as extensive experience, encompassing electrical construction contracting, engineering, designing, and electrical equipment manufacturing. He has completed business development studies, proposals, cost estimates, specification writing, procurement, construction management, startups, and supervising. He has been instrumental in the design of lighting, power, and control systems for industrial plants, power plants, municipal buildings, institutional buildings, and commercial buildings.
He incorporates the use of AutoCAD and Intergraph into his electrical designs. Mr. Steinberg has an excellent working knowledge of the industry codes and regulations of the API, ANSI, IEEE, NEMA, NFPA, and NEC.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Israel Institute of Technology – 1963
- Master of Business Administration
- Baruch College, City University of New York – 1972
- Professional Affiliations: P.E. – State of Texas, California, and New York
- CDI-Stubbs Overbeck – Houston, TX – Electrical Engineer
- Brown & Root, Inc. – Houston, TX – Electrical Engineer
- Joseph Loring and Associates – Houston, TX – Electrical Engineer
- Foster Wheeler Corporation – Houston, TX – Electrical Engineer