- Mahesh Wadhwa, Principal, Registered Architect
- Akam A. Kumar, Design Architect and Project Manager
- Sefat Nowrin, Architectural Designer
- Rati Anjikar, Architectural Designer
- Harry Brendgen, Consulting Engineer
- Maged Rifaat, Consulting Engineer
- B.J. Mehta, Consulting Engineer
- Pankaj Wadhwa, LEED AP, Building Design and Construction
Mr. Wadhwa has over 45 years of experience in various Architectural/Engineering projects. His strength lies in design formulation, proper administration of project contracts, and containment of costs. His designs are based on energy conservation, environmental studies, code conformance, and intellect. He has designed and developed many office buildings, health facilities, multifamily housing, industrial facilities, commercial and institutional projects. He is a Registered Architect and has completed the Accessibility Academy by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation and is certified by the International Conference of Building Officials as a Building Code Accessibility/Usability Specialist.
His leadership abilities have been demonstrated while working for other companies as a project team leader. He is primarily responsible for programming, budgeting, scheduling, and coordinating with the client and other engineering disciplines within and outside WAI.
While employed by other companies, Mr. Wadhwa has been involved in the design of several control buildings, booster pump buildings, aircraft hanger facilities, and maintenance/ warehouse buildings for pipeline projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – Bombay, India – 1967
- Professional Affiliations:
- International Code Council
- American Society of Indian Engineers and Architects
- Indo American Charity Foundation
- Texas Accessibilty Specialist
- Procon Inc. – Houston, TX – Design Architect Group Leader
- Stran Steel Corporation – Houston, TX – Squad Leader
- Ministry of Health – Government of India – Architect
Mr. Kumar has over 25 years of experience in various architectural projects. While working for Stein, Doshi and Bhalla he was responsible for design, detailing, landscape design, and the site supervision of institutional, exhibition, and industrial buildings. Some of the major projects he has worked on include the India Habitat Center, Exhibition Center, and the Banker’s Institute.
He is proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Studio, and Stratavision. He has taken classes at the Art Institute of Houston in the Computer Animation Program which include working with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quark XPress, and Adobe Premier. He has also worked as a freelance graphic designer with architectural graphic design firms and advertising firms in India.
- Master of Architecture
- University of Southern California – 1994
- Computer Animation
- Art Institute of Houston – 1996
- Professional Affiliations: A.I.A.
- Stein, Doshi and Bhalla – New Delhi, India – Architect
- Threshold Architects – New Delhi, India – Architect